Tuesday

Beautiful Tuesday

Beautiful Tuesday Morning.  Its 12.05 AM tuesday morning .
Well, first things first, Goodmorning.
 I feel awful.
I have another exam coming in 8 days or so , i think..
I think my Raya was alright. Weird, yet memorable.
So I went to school after what? 9 days of continuous unproductive cycle of procrastination  (eat sleep bond eat sleep eat sleep tv)  ? and the first day itself sucked balls.
Do you know what its like when you're in a room filled with people and yet you're still able to feel this "pang" of loneliness.
That was enough to describe my damn day in school.
the last bell --> lifesaver
Its nice to talk to someone who can make you smile instantly after having a rough day .
right?
Thats the best part.
bla bla  >> Fast forward>>
I think thats pretty much it for today. I have to get up for school in less that 6 hours. Hoora
Have a very nice Tuesday everyone
Goodnight ! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment