Monday

A Thousand Years~

I know, okay. THE TITLE.
I don't know, this song makes me cry every single time I Listen to it.
Probably, its because I've been reading Twilight  . Never missed a book, fanfictions too. This song is just perfect.
Just Perfect for Edward and Bella. HELL
Its perfect to me too. I think I found my wedding song. Don't get me wrong
I Like Harry Potter too.

though thats not my point.
I'm just saying, Being heartbroken sucks.
Its like the person you 'loved', literally broke you into pieces.
Its so hard to move on. So you just sit there, waiting to rot ..thinking over and over again "What the hell went wrong"
or maybe you'll wait for a sigh that he/she would come back.
but no. Nothing.
we still move on..
Bits and pieces glued together with only a scar left.
and then again, we'd think "damn, love is a pretty hard shit"
so after sometime, you'll find someone.

or maybe another person,
and another one.

In the end we might find the right one, it'll come. I think i found mine ;)
Later guys. Sorry for being so emotional.
Its just me .
X

No comments:

Post a Comment