Friday

∞´leven

YAWN
Sigh.Okay Its Thursday today.
Last day of exam.
Oh sorry. My exams are over. Heh
Ahem. Finals are over.
So my day was horrible. its just so damn awful I can't even write it here.
Sadly.
Double sigh.
Fuckin' cramps.
Headache.
I'm a timebomb.
hihi waiting to exploode.
so yeah I can't cry anymore.
My body is being a bitch
Went to school. Took my exams early and went home.
and I had dinner 3 hours after that.
Hello Pain.
I feel like walking around. bond. crack jokes up and say
Seriously.
okay nevermind forget the fuck life is hard part.
moving on.
I changed my tumblr URL.
hihi.
I don't know why la okay.
I'm indecisive. In the end of the day people kept on asking
"dude,what happen to your blog"
&
I'm just here saying over and over again.
"Oh, I changed the url"
yeah.mmhm
mine. 
I'm looking forward to buy new books.
umm any suggestions?
NO TWILIGHT.
Okay Goodnight :)
OX.

No comments:

Post a Comment