Friday

∞ Fifteen

Friday.
It wasn't a normal friday to me.
So, I woke up and had to rush my brother to the hospital.
Blood. oh god.
Okay. So he has to go through this surgery tomorow.
Yeah. SATURDAY.
I'll be there waiting sigh.
Had lunch, layered/trimmed my hair.
FOR ONCE
they trimmed it properly.
NOT SHORT.
YAY :D
Then Had dinner at this mamak place. 
I had no idea what the name was but their mee goreng sucks.
Blegh.
Then when we got home, there was this accident.
This old indian man got hit.
and oh.
THE PERSON WHO HIT HIM RAN AWAY.
He got hit by a huge car.
so dad went out to help him.
and i realised. OH theres blood on him
took some tissue and handed it to him.
GUESS. WHAT ?!
THERE WAS A HOLE ON HIS HEAD
probably his skull cracked.
Bloody hell.
Wasn't this morning enough blood.
Kesian Him.
He was blind. okay no His left eye was blind.
His helmet cracked.
His motorbike was asdfghjkl.
There's a hole on his head.
He lost his right slipper.
And everyone who passed by just watched.
It was sad. 
Sigh. So much for 11.11.11=lucky? dont think so.
Saturday= Khaleef+Surgery=Me being his servant
Goodluck baby boy.
X.

No comments:

Post a Comment