Thursday

∞ Three


Ha. Its Thursday and tomorrow is Friday.
I'm Excited.
Can't you tell? 
Another day without school. 
and yet I managed to finish Spirit Bound in 6 hours. So, YES right now I am dying
for
Last Sacrifice. Hmm.
I'm happy though. I get Focused easily once I start reading. Good thing.
I'm currently watching Dr. Who after exhausting my brain, thanks to History and Geography.
mm. Not fun I tell you.
Had BigMac for lunch, and it wasn't THAT big.
My tummy is satisfied :3 I'm pretty sure.
 I'm having horrible back aches.
They Suck
asdfghjkl.
oh sweet curse.
The Maine.
I love them.So much. just hng
I must be dreaming. Cause things are really..just great suddenly. Awkward but great.
well, now everything is out. For now.
Who needs a diary right? 
well, I'm just gonna continue My Teen Wolf and Dr.Who series.
Early Goodbye?
Yeap. heh
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment