Monday

∞Nine

So,
It's monday today :)
No school today. Excited? No Upset? No
It was a typical Monday morning.
Woke up.
Wave goodbye to Mum & Dad
Wash up.
Cereals and milk.
Tv.
Slept.
Woke up again.
Books.
Aweeeeesomeeee Morning.*sighs*
Books.Books.Books.
Fictional and non-fictional. heh
So yeah I went on tumblr and got a "like your blog" message.
"THAT MADE MY DAY"
It really did. Thank you
So everyone is just busy packing.hmm
Heading to L.A in a few weeks.
I'm gonna freeze my butt. Even if it wont snow. *double sigh*
Then to San Fran and Sin City.
Yep By the time I'm back here I'll be a frozen buttsicle.
I like cool weathers, not Cold. like ice cold? no. brr
So yeah.


I know it will.
Praying for the best here.
Goodluck for finals everyone. 
Lets kick some smart butt.
Goodnight.
X

No comments:

Post a Comment