Saturday

∞ Five

Its Saturday .  ~[º_º]~
I just woke up, and my tumblr is already bitchin. ugh
well, I decided to blog today cause its taking forever for my parents to decide 
where to eat for lunch.Typical.
Well, I was locked out from my house yesterday,like right after school.
had to wait outside. lol
So yeah, I don't like waiting, and I walked to the park and met some friends there.
and this girl came out of no where. wtf
She started playing with her walkie-talkie and pinched my cheeks.
HARD.
and she also wanted me to carry her around.
wtf, do I look like  Mary Poppins?
She's really something.
and thats when My dad came and saved the day. well no. Not really.
Had Dinner.
then dad drove to Taipan for Supper.
Ate at PapaRich.
I ate,texted,and bonded. kinda
And I went home at 1.
read a book, and made endless love with my bed.
. . .

Mm. finally THEY HAVE DECIDED.
okay yeah. I'll be back to blog.
Bye? X.

No comments:

Post a Comment